Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fishy oh fishies

Hola,,,, post post again while I still have spirit for posting... lol
I love to see pets, like puppy, fish, except cat... I don't know why... I just dislike their mustache. However, I like Doraemon or Hello Kitty :P
However, my mom doesn't allow me to take care of any pets at home...

All right, my post now about take care of fishes... Yeah!
As usual unfortunately , it's freemium and so hard to gain coins from it... However, just let it flow, log in everyday to get daily bonus can be coins or gems... Yippie.. З^__^З
What do u need to do...?
First time, buy your first fish...
Feed it with candy? *huh, fish eat candy?* okay okay forget that
This app different than other, this is doesn't provide breeding facility.. As the substitution u got evolution facility.
Like other freemium app, this app is using real time program.
The evolution need sometime that u must wait.. So, please be patient.
Gain additional gems by complete the tasks or goals.

This app also has neighbors facility, the plus side u can add other player without using their ID, just click the adding button which available at their tank...
However, it's kinda difficult for me to get neighbors... Huhu... How sad... ( ̄◇ ̄;)
Add me ya! Hahaha....

Look at the second pic which I posted above... Clean your tank regularly, so your fishes don't die. Don't forget to feed them too.
Design your tank as beautiful as you... ʕʃƪ˘▿˘ʔ❤ʕ˘▿˘ʃƪʔ
LOL..
Evolution is need to discover more kinds of fishes..

Last word, eager to play...?
Click the link below.. Available the HD ver for iPad and this app integrated with Game Center... Aye!

Download Fantastic Fishies for iPhone / iTouch

Download Fantastic Fishies HD for iPad

This app is free-to-play. Additional cost may added when u purchased some gems or coins.

Please note: i never write this for benefit or something for profit. This review is based as my personal use/ experiments. I'm not promoting here. Thank you for your attention

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you think my post is helpful, left your comment below.. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...