Monday, December 10, 2012

Effect Filter Graffiti: Layering your photos more enchanted

Hi, everyone. . . How are you, today? I'm not posting about game reviews only. I'm also love to edit my photos using iPad apps..
So today's posting is.... *Teng Teng Teng
I wanna introduce you a simple app to make your photos more interesting..

Effect Filter Graffiti Photo
It has 30 different layers (Free version and 60 layers for pro version) to be used for special photo's effects.
You can also draw and write on the special effects.. Also, you can adjust your photo and the opacity of the layers too.
See the screen shots below...

Ps: I love the bokeh effects

You can use photos from your library or just take the new photo..

Here I am *Hmm.. I don't know what's going on with my photo's caption above? -o-?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you think my post is helpful, left your comment below.. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...